Woohoo! It’s December 1st – which only means one thing! Time to get stuck into some Crimbo craft projects!!! I thought I’d post an easy craft tutorial today to show you all how I made these gorgeous beaded ornaments which were so easy to make and only took a couple of minutes. This craft project is easy enough for craft beginners and children too and requires no sewing and no gluing – so let’s get stuck in hey!
What You’ll Need:
- red, white & clear tri-beads – (buy HERE)
- star beads – (buy HERE)
- pipe cleaners – (buy HERE)
- silver ribbon – (buy HERE)
How To Make A Beaded Candy Cane Ornament:
- Thread 3 red beads onto one pipe cleaner. Make a small loop at the nd of the pipe cleaner to keep the beads in place.
- Thread 3 clear beads onto the pipe cleaner. Add 3 more red beads. Keep adding red and clear beads in sets of three until the pipe cleaner is full.
- Make a loop at the other end to keep the beads in place. Bend the pipe cleaner to give it a candy cane shape.
- Hang your candy cane onto your tree.
How To Make A Beaded Snowflake Ornament:
- Twist 3 pipe cleaners together to make a 6-pointed star.
- Thread each of the arms with blue and white beads (3 of each colour) Add one star bead onto each arm.
- Make a small loop at the end of each arm to keep the beads in place.
- Attach a piece of silver ribbon to your snowflake and hang it up.
FOLLOW ME, KATIE ROSE, ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
You could also subscribe to my blog by email – see my side bar for the follow button.