Hey gorgeous girls!
This is just a quick little post to let you all know that I have written a short article regarding my psoriasis for Healthline – which is a popular online health magazine.
The article I wrote is called ‘3 Times I Had A Psoriasis Flare FOMO’ and explains the struggles I have had over the years, the opportunities I have missed because of my skin and my current outlook on life.
If you would like to – you can read it HERE.
Lots Of Love
Hey gorgeous girlies… I was nominated TWICE for The Blogger Recognition Award and I’m so happy and grateful to be nominated. Thanks so much to the gorgeous Tamas Glasses and From Claire’s POV for nominating me. Go check out their blogs girls, they are without a doubt two of my fave bloggers right now.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 5 other bloggers you want to give this award to and comment on each blog to let them now with a link to your award post.
I started my blog back in June 2015. I was one of those girls that always read beauty blogs for reviews and inspiration and one day I couldn’t find a review anywhere about a hair dye I wanted to use – so I decided to start my own beauty blog to help those who were looking for answers. I also have psoriasis so I thought it would be a good idea to write about how beauty products affect my skin, hopefully to help other women with psoriasis know which products are safe to use on their skin. I love craft projects too and I didn’t really want to maintain two blogs so I decided to add my tutorials on this blog instead for those who love to be creative like me. When I first started blogging two years ago it really felt as if I was talking to myself and there were times I felt like giving up but it really does take time and you have to put some work in. I love how far my blog has come in the last two years and I couldn’t be happier with my progress.
- Be yourself and write as if you were speaking to a friend
- Don’t compare yourself to other bloggers
- Make friends with other bloggers and connect with your readers
- Reply to comments and like/comment on other blogs you are interested in
- Pitch companies and tell them you’d like to review their products and why
- Write when you feel like. I find sticking to a blog schedule to be stressful
- If you are reviewing – be 100% honest in your reviews to gain your readers trust
FOLLOW KATIE ROSE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
FACEBOOK – TWITTER – INSTAGRAM